Lamp Post Trust has actively involved in the area of overall development of un-privileged children, women empowerment through skill development camps, health camps in slum areas, developing awareness among people about “Swachh Bharat Abhiyan” since its inception in September 2015. The trust is registered vide registration no. 11014 dated 30.09.2015 under the Indian Trust Act, 1882.
The Aims and Objectives of Lamp Post Trust
- To help provide necessary support in the area of content analysis, counselling and guidance to the young boys and girls contemplating to build their careers, educational planning and administration, opening, establishing, diversifying and strengthening the existing or a new institution including universities, colleges, schools, research bodies and other training as well as educational platforms in Government, public and private sectors.
- To make special plans for the studies and research in the areas of management, administration, computer sciences, hotel management, journalism, mass communication, science and technology, geriatric care, ecology and environment, cleanliness, diplomacy etc.
- To aid in organizing conferences, seminars, meetings, discussions, debates, study courses, collection of statistics, exhibitions, shows, tour tips and to establish endowments and scholarships for the promotion and furtherance of the aims and objects of the Trust.
- To conduct sponsored as well as non-sponsored research programs with the support of Ministries, Departments and International Bodies.
- To publish books, encyclopedias and directories on different topics.
- To establish institutions for teaching, training and research in different emerging fields and to award degrees, diplomas and certificates to that effect.
- To collaborate, affiliate, federate and cooperate with Universities Government Bodies, NGOs and International Agencies for implementing the projects of developmental nature all over the world.
All donations made to the Lamp Post Trust are eligible for tax exemption under 80G of IT Act, 1961 vide order no. ITBA/EXM/S/80G/2020-21/1027978121(1) dated 15.09.2020.
We create events aiming to spear the voice for children and gather for support. Please update
with our events and confirm your presence.